ANALISIS KOMPARTEMEN DESAIN TAS PERLENGKAPAN KAMERA UNTUK VIDEO BLOGGER
Increasing video content on social media has led to more people doing video blogging or referred as video bloggers (vloggers). It affects the number of vloggers in Indonesia, reaching half the total number in the world. Vloggers need a bag to carry equipment so that the equipment is stored correctly and undamaged when creating content outdoors. The specific bags for camera equipment on the market still do not fulfill their requirement. These conditions require vloggers to provide various bags, while vlogger activities and equipment always change according to content needs. This study aims to answer the problems experienced by vloggers by increasing the effectiveness of the bag through concepts, systems, access, and compartment layouts. The method used in developing the compartment starts from collecting data such as questionnaires and interviews to identify problems, observation of existing products and product references, activities studies, continued analysis data, design concepts to production, and product testing.
 Untari, P. H. (2018, Oktober 4). Indonesia Miliki 85 'Gold Creator', YouTuber dengan Subscriber di Atas 1 Juta. Diakses Desember 25, 2021, dari Okezone.com: https://techno.okezone.com/read/2018/10/04/207/1959731/indonesia-miliki-85-gold-creator-YouTuber-dengan-subscriber-di-atas-1-juta
 Pandrianto, N., & Sukendro, G.G. (2018). Analisis Strategi Pesan Content Marketing Untuk Mempertahankan Brand Engagement. Jurnal Komunikasi.
 Mahendra, A. T., & Anam, C. (2020). Konsep Desain Tas Modular Fotografi dan Videografi. Jurnal Kreatif: Desain Produk Industri dan Arsitektur, 7(2), 59-67. https://doi.org/10.46964/jkdpia.v7i2.53
 Cahyadi, D., & Awana, T. D. (2020). Sarana Bawa Peralatan Youtuber. Jurnal Kreatif: Desain Produk Industri Dan Arsitektur, 4(2). https://doi.org/10.46964/jkdpia.v4i2.74
 Moloeng, L. J. (2018). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
 Michalko, M. (2010). Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques (2 ed.). Berkeley, California: Ten Speed Press.
 Al-Marwajiah, N. A., Pambudi, T. S., Sadika, F. (2021). Desain Bar Stool Dengan Pendekatan Aspek Studi Kasus di Above and Beyond. eProceedings of Art & Design, 8(5).
Copyright (c) 2022 Syifa Madani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License