Identifikasi Pengembangan Daya Tarik Wisata Pada Dusun Kabo Jaya, Desa Swarga Bara, Kecamatan Sangatta Utara, Kabupaten Kutai Timur
The emergence of the concept of ecotourism is one of the alternative travel forms that adopt the principles of sustainable tourism, and tourist activity is more focused on concern for the conservation of nature and culture. Kabo Jaya village next to the Kutai National Park(TNK) has a role as one entry and transit point for travellers. People in the town have a role in preparing some needs of tourists and travellers involved in up to KNP. Warga this village could not capitalize on tourists visiting optimally as potential economic benefits. Citizens who are members of the Travel Awareness Group (Pokdarwis) the need to identify an existing tourist attraction, be it cultural, agro, and natural attractions and the development of programs and activities of the development of the tourist attraction. The method used is the SWOT analysis. Internal review of tourism in the village of Kabo Jaya covering the aspects of strength (strength), weakness (weakness); and external assessment that includes opportunities (opportunity) and threats (threat). Tourist attraction owned by, among others, Fascination Nature (Prefab, Telaga Batu Arang and Tour Susur River), Tourist Attractions Art and Culture, Culinary and souvenirs, Special Interest Travel Attractions (Agro, Plantation, Ranch).
 Shi, Z., M. Rifa’i, Y. Lee, K. Isobe, H. Suzuki. 2007. Importance of CD80/CD86- CD28 interaction in the recognation of target cells by CD8+CD122+ regulatory T cells. Journal Immunology. 124. 1:121-128. (Article in Journal)
 Syafi’i, M., Hakim, L., dan Yanuwiyadi, B. 2010. Potential Analysis of Indigenous Knowledge (IK) in Ngadas Village as Tourism Attraction. pp. 217-234. In: Widodo, Y. Noviantari (eds.) Proceed-ing Basic Science National Seminar 7 Vol.4. Universitas Brawijaya, Malang. (Article within conference proceeding)
 Dean, R.G. 1990. Freak waves: A possible explanation. p. 1-65. In Torum, A., O.T. Gudmestad (eds). Water wave kinetics. CRC Press. New York. (Chapter in a Book)
 Astuti, A.M. 2008. The Effect of Water Fraction of Stellaria sp. on the Content of TNF-α in Mice (Mus musculus BALB-C). Thesis. Department of Biology. University of Brawijaya. Malang. (Thesis)
 Sukmana, E. Interview. 2019.
Copyright (c) 2019 Edutourism Journal Of Tourism Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License