Source of The Reservation in Relation to Increase Volume of Room Sales on Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel establishing cooperation with several source of reservations such as online travel agents, offline travel agents, free independent travelers (FIT) and groups in increasing volume room sales to win the competition between 5-stars hotels in Kuta. Data obtained through observation, interviews, library research and documentation. Data analysis is performed by quantitative analysis of secondary data, such as tests; partial correlation analysis, multiple correlation analysis, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression test, hypothesis test analysis, multiple determination coefficients, standardized coefficient beta statistical analysis, and effective contribution with the help of SPSS version 23. Based on the results of the analysis, partially there is a significant influence positive and significant between online travel agents for room sales volume with p-value 0.000 <0.05, offline travel agent for room sales volume with p-value 0.000 <0.05, FIT for room sales volume with p-value 0.000 <0.05 and group for volume room sales with p-value 0,000 <0.05. Also, online travel agents, offline travel agents, FIT and groups have a positive and simultaneous effect on room sales volume with p-value 0,000 <0.5 and total value of effective contributions of 99.2%. The most dominant variable is the offline travel agent with an Effective Contribution value of 45.83%.
Krestanto, H. (2019). Strategi dan Usaha Reservasi untuk Meningkatkan Tingkat Hunian di Grand Orchid Hotel Yogyakarta. JURNAL MEDIA WISATA: Wahana Informasi Pariwisata, 17(1).
Mufidah, F., & Apriyani, Y. (2016). Pengaruh Harga Jual Terhadap Volume Penjualan Pada Perusahaan Properti Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Studia Akuntansi Dan Bisnis, 4(3).
Rumekso. 2009. Housekeeping Hotel-Floor Section. Yogyakarta: Penerbit. Andi.
Rustami, P., Kirya, I. K., & Cipta, W. (2014). Pengaruh Biaya Produksi, Biaya Promosi, Dan Volume Penjualan Terhadap Laba Pada Perusahaan Kopi Bubuk Banyuatis. Jurnal Manajemen Indonesia, 2(1).
Soritua, Y. (2017). Analisis Peran Sektor Pariwisata Menjadi Pendapatan Utama Daerah (Studi Banding: Peran Sektor Pariwisata di Provinsi Bali). Referensi: Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen dan Akuntansi, 3(2), 1-7.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wachyuni, S. S., Wiweka, K., & Liman, M. (2018). Pengaruh Online Distribution channels (ODS) terhadap hotel revenue. Journal of Tourism and Economic, 1(2).
Yoeti. 2003. Tours and Travel Marketing. Jakarta: Pradnya Paramita.
Copyright (c) 2020 Edutourism Journal Of Tourism Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License