Strategi Pengembangan Ecotourism Pulau Derawan Kabupaten Berau Kaltim
The ecotourism potensial is very interested becouse the island montioned to have tourism potential is tourism culture and tourism nature. Get data with used of description technique research and qualitative technique research. From research proceeds about the ecotourism management to experience negative impact of tourism inviromental. Like a rubbish and too more facilities, becouse the level international tourist visited from 2010 years till to 2011 years down proceeds. But the domestic tourist still stable
In Melanie K. Smith and Mike Robinson “ Cultural Toruism in a changing word polities participation and (Re) Presentation” British; Channel View Publication, 2006
Fandeli,Chafid, Perencanaan Kepariwisataan Alam, Yogyakarta, Fakultas Kehutanan UGM, 2002
Gunawan Sumodiningrat, Pembangunan Daerah dan Pemberdaya Masyarakat, Jakarta, PT.Bina Rena Parisara, 1996
Gatot Sudarto, 2000;15-16, Merencanakan dan Mengelola Pondok Ekowisata, Bekasi, Yayasan Kalpatur Bahari.
Moleong, Lexy,JDR, Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung, PT Remaja Rosdakarya, 2005.
Rina Mariana Sulaiman, 2001. Panduan Ekowisata, Berau,
Wahyuti Pratomo, 2004. Konservasi Alam
Sulistiyani, AT, Kemitraan dan Model-model pemberdayaan Masyarakat, Yogyakarta , Gaya Media, 2004
TNC (The Nature Conservancy) dan PEMKAB (Pemerintah Kabupaten Berau), 2004, Profil Pulau Derawan, Berau, TNC dan PEMKAB.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License