Efektivitas Penerapan CHSE ( Clean, Health, Safety & Environment ) Pada Hotel Katagori Bintang 3 (Tiga) di Kota Depok
The CHSE (Clean, Health, Safety & Environment) Certification Program or Hygiene, Health, Safety, and Environmental Sustainability is granting certificates to tourism businesses, other related businesses/facilities, community environments, and tourism destinations. CHSE certification serves as a guarantee to tourists and the public that the products and services provided have complied with the hygiene, health, safety, and environmental sustainability protocols. The average result of the total questionnaire variable CHSE (X) in 3-star category hotels in Depok is 72% which is classified in the good category. From all statement indicators, I can see that we find the lowest indicator in guests washing hands with soap/hand sanitised before and after entering the restaurant, this is because of the unavailability of a place to wash hands in the restaurant area. From all statement indicators, I can see that they find the highest indicator in the transportation party. Here, the driver/guest carries out the guidelines for parking the vehicle following existing instructions and rules with a result of 78%. From the results of simple linear regression analysis, I found that the CHSE variable X affected the decision to stay.
Ghozali, Imam. 2011. “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS”. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Purnawijayanti, Hiasinta, A. 2001. Sanitasi, Hygiene dan Keselamatan Kerja dalam Pengolahan Makanan. Kanisius. Yogyakarta.
Rejeki, S. (2015). Sanitasi, Higiene dan Keselamatan Kerja (K3). Bandung: Rekayasa Sains.
Surono, Ingrid Suryanti. Pengantar Keamanan Pangan untuk Industri Pangan. I ed. Yogykarta: CV Budi Utama; 2016.
Sugiyono, 2013, Metodelogi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. (Bandung: ALFABETA)
Copyright (c) 2021 Sofiani Ani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License