PROTEKSI KOROSI PADA BAJA API 5L DENGAN INHIBITOR ORGANIK EKSTRAK DAUN BAWANG DAYAK (Eleutherme Americana Merr) DALAM LINGKUNGAN HCL 0,5 M
Corrosion is a decrease in metal quality due to an electrochemical reaction with its environment. Many factors can cause corrosion of a material. One of them is due to the influence of the concentration of chloride acid dissolved in water media so that the environment is corrosive (acidic). Corrosion can occur in various forms, ranging from uniform corrosion on the entire metal surface to corrosion that is concentrated in certain parts. There are many methods to inhibit the corrosion process. One of the many methods is the use of inhibitors. Organic inhibitor is a type of inhibitor that is non-toxic, inexpensive, readily available in nature, easy to renew and does not damage the environment. These organic inhibitors are obtained by extracting some materials that exist in nature. In this study, the inhibitor used was Dayak leek. The inhibitor is used on API 5L steel material in 0.5M HCl media. The method used to retrieve the steel corrosion rate data using the weight loss method. The inhibition efficiency reached 99.02% for the addition of an inhibitor with a concentration of 5% with an immersion time of 10 days with a corrosion rate of 4.46 mpy.
Copyright (c) 2023 JURNAL TEKNIK KIMIA VOKASIONAL (JIMSI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright Transfer Statement
The copyright of this article is transferred to JIMSI and when the article is accepted for publication. the authors transfer all and all rights into and to paper including but not limited to all copyrights in the Psikostudia. The author represents and warrants that the original is the original and that he/she is the author of this paper unless the material is clearly identified as the original source, with notification of the permission of the copyright owner if necessary. The author states that he has the authority and authority to make and carry out this task.
The author states that:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- This will not be submitted elsewhere for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
A Copyright permission is obtained for material published elsewhere and who require permission for this reproduction. Furthermore, I / We hereby transfer the unlimited publication rights of the above paper to Jurnal Teknik Kimia Vokasional. Copyright transfer includes exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute articles, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microforms, electronic forms (offline, online), or other similar reproductions.
The author's mark is appropriate for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthor. This Agreement shall be signed by at least one author who has obtained the consent of the co-author (s) if applicable. After the submission of this agreement is signed by the author concerned, the amendment of the author or in the order of the author listed shall not be accepted.
Rights / Terms and Conditions Saved
- The author keeps all proprietary rights in every process, procedure, or article creation described in Work.
- The author may reproduce or permit others to reproduce the work or derivative works for the author's personal use or for the use of the company, provided that the source and the Informatika Mulawarman copyright notice are indicated, the copy is not used in any way implying the Jurnal Psikostudia approval of the product or service from any company, and the copy itself is not offered for sale.
- Although authors are permitted to reuse all or part of the Works in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests to reprint, republish, or other types of reuse.
Jurnal Teknik Kimia Vokasional by http://e-journal.polnes.ac.id/index.php/jimsi licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.