Identifikasi Pengunjung Pada Pantai Panrita Lopi, Kecamatan Muara Badak
Panrita Lopi Beach is one of the natural tourist destinations that needs to be surveyed by visitors in order to identify and determine strategies for developing tourist attractions and also marketing in Kutai Kartanegara Regency. This study aims to analyze the characteristics of tourists and travel patterns of tourists who visit and to determine the perception of the level of tourist satisfaction with infrastructure products, public facilities and tourism facilities in this tourist destination. The main variables used in segmenting comprise: Geographic Segmentation, Demographic Segmentation, Psychographic Segmentation, and Behavior-based Segmentation. This research is a type of survey research with a qualitative descriptive approach. I carried out data collection from primary data sources and secondary data sources. The sample used in this study is a non-probability sampling technique by accidental sampling, namely a sampling technique based on chance, anyone who coincidentally meets a researcher can be used as a sample, if it is deemed that the person who was met is suitable as a data source. Data that has been collected from research results related to typology (characteristics, travel patterns) and visitor perceptions can be analyzed descriptively qualitatively. The analyzed data comes from surveys through questionnaires that have been given to visitors, including data on visitor profiles, visitor travel patterns, and visitor perceptions about this Panrita Lopi beach.
Cooper Chris et al, 1999. Tourism Principles and Practice. Harlow, England : Financial Times Prentice Hall, 1999.
Cohen dalam Pitana 2010, diambil dari https://herindiyah.wordpress.com/2019/09/09/motivasi-perjalanan-wisata/ (diakses 5 Okt 2021)
Ginting, M.S.B., Negara, I.M.K., Sudiarta, I.N. 2015. Analisis Segmentasi Pasar Wisatawan Mancanegara yang Berkunjung ke Bali dari Aspek Sosio-Ekonomi Demografi, Psikografi, dan Perilaku. Jurnal IPTA, Vol.3 No. 2, 98 – 101
Keliwar Said & Nurcahyo Anton, 2015. Persepsi Pengunjung terhadap Objek Wisata Desa Budaya Pampang di Samarinda, Jurnal Manajemen Resort dan Leisure Vol.12, Oktober 2015. UPI Bandung.
Kotler Philip, 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi 12 Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. PT INDEKS.
Kasali, Rhenald 2000. “Membidik Pasar Indonesia” Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning, Gramedia, Jakarta
Peraturan Pemerintah (PP) No. 50 Tahun 2011 tentang Rencana Induk Pembangunan Kepariwisataan Nasional Tahun 2010 2025
Tjiptono Fandy, 1997. Strategi Pemasaran Edisi II. Yogyakarta. Penerbit ANDI Yogyakarta.
Wiranatha A.A.P. Agung Suryawan et. Al, 2018. Analisa Pasar Wisatawan Mancanegara di Kota Denpasar. Dinas Pariwisata Kota Denpasar Bekerjasama dengan Pusat Penelitian Kebudayaan dan Kepariwisataan Udayana.
Yoety, Oka A. 2002. Perencanaan Strategis Pemasaran Daerah Tujuan Wisata. Jakarta: Pradnya Paramita
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammad Fauzan Noor
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License