Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright of this article is transferred to Jurnal Sains Terapan Teknologi Informasi - JUST TI). When the article is accepted for publication, the authors transfer all and all rights into and to paper but not limited to all copyrights in the JUST TI.
The authors represent and warrant that the original is the original and that she/he is the author of this paper unless the material is clearly identified as the original source, with notification of the permission of the copyright owner is necessary. The author states that she/he has the authority and authority to make and carry out this task.
The author states that
- This article has not been published in the same form elsewhere
- This paper will not be published elsewhere for publication prior to acceptance/rejection of this journal
A copyright permission is obtained for material published elsewhere and who require permission for this reproduction. Furthermore, I/we hereby transfer the unlimited publication rights of the paper above to Jurnal Sains Terapan Teknologi Informasi - JUST TI. Copyright transfer includes exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute articles, including reprints, translations, and photographic reproductions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.