Analisis Potensi Wisata Berbasis Budaya dengan Pendekatan Community Based Tourism (CBT) di Desa Budaya Lung Anai, Kutai Kartanegara
In 2005 Lung Anai Village was inaugurated by the Government of Kutai Kartanegara Regency as a cultural village based on the survey results and the cultural uniqueness of the Dayak Kenyah Tribe. Thus,on July 25, 2007 Lung Anai was established as a definitive village that stood alone by the Decree of the Kukar Regent No. 180,188 / HK-794/2007. The stipulation is expected to be able to boost economic development for the welfare of the community and increase the Kukar Regional Original Income (PAD) as well as to preserve the culture of Dayak Kenyah Lepoq Jalan tribes in Lung Anai Village. But in reality the goal has not been realized properly, until this year Lung Anai has not become a leading destination in Kukar. If observed in the literature, there is still a considerable gap with other cultural / tourist villages that have developed even independent in East Kalimantan. This study aims to comprehensively analyze the tourism potentials of Lung Abai village based on culture by conducting a community-based tourism (CBT) approach or community-based tourism. In addition, this research is also expected to be able to provide theoretical and technical recommendations for the Regional Government of Kutai Kartanegara District and stakeholders who have a common interest in developing the Lung Anai Cultural Village.
 Marinovski, C. 2018. Community Development Approach to Community Based Tourism: The Case of Beni Na'im in Palestine. University of Helsinki.
 Goodwin, H., & Santilli, R. 2009. Community Based Tourism: a Success?. ICRT Occasional Paper 1.
 Azis, A. 2017. Kontestasi Identitas Dayak di Lung Anai: Potret Pergulatan Agama, Pariwisata, dan Ruang Hidup. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gadjah Mada Press.
 Hermantoro, H. 2017. Memahami Konsep Dasar Pariwisata. Depok: Aditri.
 Chalmer, W. D. 2011. The Origin of The Species Homo Touristicus: The Evolution of Travel froom Greek Spas to Space Tourism. Bloomington: iUniverse, Inc.
 Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 10 Tahun 2009 tentang Kepariwisataan.
 Nurjaya, I. W. 2011. “Persepsi Wisatawan Mancanegara Terhadap Potensi Pariwisata di Kelurahan Desa adat Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar”. Tesis, Pasca Sarjana: Universitas Udayana.
 Sukmana, E. 2018. Analisis Pengaruh Partisipasi Masyarakat, Peran Pemerintah Desa, Jumlah Kunjungan Wisatawan, Dan Pendapatan Desa Dari Pengelolaan Desa Wisata Terhadap Kesejahteraan Masyarakat Di Desa Wisata Cibuntu Dan Citundun. Tesis. Jakarta: STP Trisakti.
 Berutu, Lister. 2012. Mengenal Upacara Adat Pada Masyarakat Pakpak. Medan: Grasindo Monoratama.
 Murphy, P.E. 1995. Community Driven Tourism Planning. New York: Penguin Books.
 Miles, M. B. & Huberman, A. M. 2014. Qualitative Data Analysis: A Sourcebook of New Methods, SAGE: Beverly Hills.
 Silalahi, U. 2009. Metode Penelitian Sosial. Bandung: Refika Aditama .
Copyright (c) 2019 Edutourism Journal Of Tourism Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License