Strategi Pengembangan Kawasan Wisata Pantai Songka Di Kota Palopo
Palopo City has coastal tourism potential that can be utilized. One of the coastal areas in Palopo City that has the potential to be a coastal tourist attraction is Songka Beach. But the problem in the Songka Beach Tourism Area is the lack of visitor interest on a typical day. This is due to the Songka Beach tourism area has not been developed optimally either by the community around the tourist attraction or the local government as well as the lack of tourism promotion. The facilities and infrastructure that can support the development of Songka Beach attractions are somewhat lacking. The purpose of this research is to design a strategy for developing Songka Beach tourism object so that it can benefit more optimally. The analysis used to determine the right strategy in developing Songka Beach is to use a process hierarchy analysis (AHP). Based on the results of research on ecological aspects which are the first priority in the development of Songka Beach tourism and strategies that are prioritized in the development of the Songka Beach Tourism Area are making the suitability map of Songka Beach tourism and calculating the carrying capacity of the tourist area with the aim that there are restrictions on the number of visitors who want to visit the area Songka Beach tourism so that the preservation of natural resources is maintained and not damaged.
Bibin, M., Vitner, Y., & Imran, Z. (2017). Analisis Kesesuaian dan Daya Dukung Wisata Kawasan Pantai Labombo Kota Palopo. Jurnal Pariwisata, IV(2), 94–102.
Christopher, L. (2011). Service Marketing in Asia 2nd (Vol. 3). New Jersey: Pearson Educational International.
Saaty L., T. (1993). Pengambilan Keputusan Bagi Para Pemimpin. Proses Hierarki Analitik untuk Pengambilan Keputusan Dalam Situasi Yang Kompleks. Jakarta: Pustaka Binaman Pressindo.
Statistik, B. P. (2018). Kecamatan Wara Dalam Angka 2018.
Tuwo, A. (2011). Pengelolaan Ekowisata Pesisir dan Laut (Pendekatan Ekologi, Sosial-Ekonomi, Kelembagaan dan Sarana Wilayah. Sidoarjo: Brilian Internasional.
Yoeti OA. 2008. Pemasaran Pariwisata. Jakarta (ID): Angkasa. 240 hlm.
Yulianda F. 2007. Ekowisata bahari sebagai alternatif pemanfaatan sumberdaya pesisir berbasis konservasi. Seminar sains 21 Februari 2007 pada Departemen Manajemen Sumberdaya Perairan. Bogor (ID): Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan. Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Yulianda F, Fahrudin A, Hutabarat AA, Harteti S, Kusharjani, Kang HS, 2010. Pengelolaan pesisir dan laut secara terpadu. Bogor (ID). Pusdiklat Kehutanan Departemen Kehutanan RI, SECEM-Korea Internasional Cooperation Agenc
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License