Pengaruh Online Travel Agent terhadap Pemesanan Kamar di Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta
The development of increasingly sophisticated and rapid technology has made people's lifestyles to change, one of the most striking things is the tendency to do activities in cyberspace, such as purchasing tickets online. Online hotel ticket purchases can be made through the E-Commerce site on the hotel's official website or through third party websites. E-Commerce is known as an Online Travel Agent, with the existence of an Online Travel Agent, prospective guests have a very diverse choice of hotels according to their wants and needs. Prospective guests can directly book hotel rooms and change their bookings easily. The aim of the author is to examine changes in guest behavior, especially guests who previously directly booked a room directly to the hotel, switch to using an Online Travel Agent and find out what promotional strategies hotels should do to increase the number of room bookings through Online Travel Agents. Promotion strategy analysis using SWOT analysis such as SWOT Matrix, IFAS, EFAS, Cartesian Diagram, Internal and External Matrix. The results of the analysis of internal factors and external factors show that the Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta hotel has a strong market competitive position in competition with other five star hotels. This shows that the hotel must continue to make efforts to improve product quality, facilities and services as well as maximize product sales.
Bagyono. (2012). Pariwisata dan Perhotelan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Chaffey, Dave. (2009). E-Business and E-Commerce Management (4th. Edition Ed.). England: Pearson.
Damarjati. (2011). Istilah-Istilah Dunia Pariwisata. Jakarta: Pradyna Paramita.
Hendiyati, L. (2019). Pengaruh Online Travel Agent Terhadap Pemesanan Kamar Di Hotel Mutiara Malioboro Yogyakarta. Jurnal Media Wisata. Volume 17 nomer 1.
Istijab. (2012). Pekembangan Hotel Di Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta: Bernas
Kotler dan Keller. (2007). Manajemen Pemasaran. Terjemahan oleh Bob Sabran. Edisi 12 jilid 1. Jakarta: PT.Indeks.
Kotler, P dan Amstrong, G. (2008). Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Terjemahan oleh Bob Sabran. Edisi 12 jilid 1. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.
Kotler, P dan Amstrong, G. (2012). Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Terjemahan oleh Bob Sabran. Edisi 13 jilid 1. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.
Laudon, Kenneth C. & Traver, Carol Guercio. (2012). E-Commerce 2012 (Business, Technology, Society). Eight Edition. Pearson.
Malla. (2016). Online Travel Agent. http://www.quora.com/What-are-thecomponent-of-OTA-model-onlinetravel/
O’Brien dan Marakas. (2011). Management Information System. Illinois Chichago: Mc Graw-Hill/Irwin Northwestern University
Rangkuti, F. (2008). Analisis SWOT: Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Rangkuti, F. (2013). Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis Analisis SWOT Cara Perhitungan Bobot, Rating, dan OCAI. Jakarta. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Rangkuti, F. (2015). Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis Analisis SWOT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sofjan, Assauri. Manajemen Pemasaran Dasar, Konsep dan Strategi. Edisi 1 Hal 198. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo 2018.
Supriyanto, Slamet. (2016). Peran Online Travel Agent dalam meningkatkan Hunian Kamar di Hotel Mutiara Malioboro Yogyakarta. Semarang: STIEPARI
Tripomo, T dan Udan. (2005). Manajemen Strategi. Bandung: Rekayasa Sains
Copyright (c) 2019 Edutourism Journal Of Tourism Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License