Desain Sarana Informasi Di Taman Samarendah Samarinda
Samarendah Park is one of the new icons in Samarinda City. Its function has been felt by the people of Samarinda since it opened. This park can be used as a place to exercise, play children, or just relax. Now the park which is in the center of Samarinda City preening becomes increasingly beautiful. Taman Samarendah is reorganized so that it can be enjoyed more and more by Samarinda residents and tourists. Therefore, a signage is needed that is used to make information that guides the place and appeals. The purpose of this design is to make an information board that can provide information about Samarendah Park and facilities around the park. In this design process using the Vinod Ghoel method which includes Preliminary Design, Design Development, Final Design & Prototype. This design produces a product that is the Samarendah park information board. With the existence of the Samarendah park information board, it is hoped that it can facilitate access to information on places and appeals on location for visitors
Cahyadi, Dwi. (2014). Aplikasi Mannaquin Pro Untuk Desain Industri. Yogyakarta: Leutkaprio.
Darmaprawira, S. (2002). Warna: Teori dan Kreativitas Penggunaannya. Bandung: ITB. Nanang Khoirul A, H. (2017, 1). Jurnal Manajemen Magister, 3.
Nurmianto, E. (2004). Ergonomi: Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya. Surabaya: Guna Widya.
Siswanto. (2011). Konsep Dasar Teknik Las. Jakarta: P.T. Prestasi Pustakarya. Suryanti, R. (2001). Sign and Signage Systems. 5.
Suyanto, M. (2004). Analisis dan Desain Aplikasi Multimedia untuk Pemasaran, Yogyakarta: PT. Andi Offset.
Copyright (c) 2021 Andi Farid Hidayanto, Nur Husniah Thamrin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License