DESAIN DISPLAY MERCHANDISE IDOL GROUP KOREA TWICE
The development of South Korean culture is currently very popular among teenagers, women or men. K-Pop Group Twice is one of the results of South Korean culture. Twice Group K-Pop fans also want to have idol-themed goods. Every collection owned by collectors is always exhibited or sold at local Twice Group K-Pop events. At the event, displays are used for promotional media for collection products to be sold. Based on this, facilities are needed to facilitate collectors in product promotion media in the form of booths or display collections of products that can be used during events.
The research method used to find data, used a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods, namely observing in various places related to display design, and conducting interviews with several members of the k-pop idol group community and collectors. In analyzing the design analysis used, the order of analysis is as follows: needs analysis, space analysis, display analysis, ergonomics analysis, anthropometric analysis, arrangement analysis, placement analysis, shape analysis, color analysis, system analysis, material analysis, and finishing analysis. which is on the display design for the placement of the collector's merchandise collection.
The results of the analysis show that the product has an elegant design concept and displays the shape of the characteristics that the k-pop idol Twice always brings. This display can make it easier for visitors when they want to find a collection of merchandise at events and the display can also be used at home as a placement for other collectors' collections.
2. Aini, N.R., et al., DESAIN PENELITIAN MIXED METHOD 2020.
3. Harijono, R. and G. Mulyono, Perancangan Produk Interior Multifungsi Dan Adjustable Untuk Produk Pakaian , Sepatu Dan Tas. Intra, 2019. 7: p. 10.
4. Soetomo, S., Prinsip-Prinsip Perancangan Berbasiskan Dimensi Tubuh ( Antropometri ). Tek Ind, 2015. 159(1): p. 11.
5. Tf, B.A. and D. Susilawati, Penggunaan Material Furnitur Sebagai Pendukung Tema Pada Desain Interior Nanny ’ S Pavillon Di Bandung. J. Rekajiva J. Online Inst. Teknol. Nas, 2013. 1(2): p. 15.
6. Adiani, N., S. Pengajar, and J. Desain, Desain rak buku berbentuk pepohonan pinus dari janggel jagung dan resin polimer.
Copyright (c) 2021 Ahmad Nur Rizky Firmansyah, Ningroom Adiani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License