DESAIN PRODUK FESYEN AKSESORIS DENGAN MENGANGKAT BUDAYA LOKAL KALIMANTAN TIMUR
Indonesia consists of so many islands and provinces, as well as diverse cultures ranging from Sabang to Merauke. Various cultures that exist in Indonesia, are still preserved by the people who live and live in the area from the past until now as traditions and ancestral heritage that must be preserved. The culture of East Kalimantan is one of the local cultures in Indonesia with distinctive characteristics, namely the culture of the Dayak tribe and the culture of Kutai Kartanegara. In this modern era, many have left the cultural heritage of their ancestors which has become the hallmark of a local identity that exists in Indonesia, especially the East Kalimantan Province. Fashion accessories products are one of the media that can lead the general public to introduce the culture in East Kalimantan with designs that apply elements of local cultural images typical of East Kalimantan. The purpose of designing this fashion accessory product is to pass on a local culture, especially in the East Kalimantan area, which is applied in the form of fashion accessories product media. The research method uses qualitative and quantitative research methods in collecting data. In the analysis there are accessories in the form of needs analysis for fashion products, cultural analysis, shape analysis, glasses system analysis, watch system analysis, bracelet system analysis, material analysis, color analysis, and market analysis. The results of this study are eyewear products with the application of blowpipe shapes, watches products with the application of the Dayak Tribe carving motifs, and products with the application of a combination form of Lembuswana, Hudoq, and Naga Erau.
Duli, Nikolaus (2019). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif: Beberapa Konsep Dasar Untuk Penulisan Skripsi & Analisis Data Dengan SPSS. Deepublish.
Ibrahim, O. (2009). Suku Dayak Kalimantan Timur: Sebuah Catatan Perjalanan. Lembaga Pengkajian Kebudayaan Dayak Kalimantan Timur (LPKDKT).
Kho, C., & Loembie, M. (2013). The Fashion Bible for Men. Gramedia.
Pernyata, S., Siswandi, C., Broto, S., AMZ, R. R. H. W., Hakim, A. Q., Arung, N., Pernyata, R. S., Indarpuri, I., Hamdani, Kosasih, T., Ratih, L., Rhomantoro, R. A., & Alam, F. (2020). On the Other Side of East Kalimantan: Nature, Culture, & Creative Economy. Bank Indonesia Kalimantan Timur.
Purwati, M. (2009). Pesona Wisata Kalimantan Timur. PT. Intan Pariwara.
Rukin (2019). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Yayasan Ahmar Cendekia Indonesia.
Setiawan, W. (2020, Agustus 4). Yuk, Mengenal Berbagai Budaya Indonesia! https://www.goodnewsfromindonesia.id/2020/08/04/yuk-mengenal-berbagai-budaya-indonesia
Copyright (c) 2021 Shiddiq Arifin Dwi Putra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License