Analisis Potensi Ekowisata Berbasis Masyarakat di Desa Burai Sumatera Selatan
In 2021 the Province of South Sumatra brought home 8 awards at the Anugrah Pesona Indonesia. It awarded one of the second place in the Burai Village award in the category of Most Popular Ecotourism Village in Indonesia. I conducted this research to explore the potential of ecotourism in Burai Village. This study uses a community-based research (CBR) approach which is implemented with a Participatory Action Research (PAR) approach. Some potentials found include building floating / non-permanent buildings on the river, make Lima's house and Bari house a homestay. , Pindang and Kemplang are special foods that tourists can enjoy., Song key and Purun are souvenirs from Burai Village, bummer dance as performance in Burai Village, offers several activities on community agricultural land without having to change the contents of the agricultural land.
Asmoro.,Y.A, Bachri,T.B.,Detmuliati,A.2020.Analisis Potensi Wisata Desa Dengan Keragka 6A Studi Kasus Desa Ngajum, Malang. Media Wisata. Yogyakarta.
A, Yoeti, Oka.1996.Pengantar Ilmu Pariwisata, Angkasa,Bandung
B. Setiawan, M.Addiansyah, S.N. Jati, Harnan, E.D. Mayasari, E.W.D. Hastuti.2021.Pengembangan Desa Ekowisata Burai Yang Tangguh Bencana
Buckles, D. (2019). Participatory action research: Theory and methods for engaged inquiry.Journals.Sagepub.Com. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781351033268
Butler, R. W. (2019). Tourism carrying capacity research: a perspective article. Tourism Review, 75(1), 207–211. https://doi.org/10.1108/TR-05-2019- 0194
Gillis, A., & Jackson, W. (2002). Research for nurses : methods and interpretation. F.A. Davis Co. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx? direct=true&scope=site&db=nlebk&db =nlabk&AN=82216
Haryanto, J. T. (2014). Model Pengembangan Ekowisata Dalam Mendukung Kemandirian Ekonomi ISSN 16935969 Media Wisata, Volume 18, Nomor 2, November 2020 EISSN 26858436 244 https://amptajurnal.ac.id/index.php/MWS Daerah Studi Kasus Provinsi Diy. Jurnal Kawistara, 4(3). https://doi.org/10.22146/kawistara.6383
Sukma Arida, Nyoman. 2009. Meretas Jalan Ekowisata Bali (Proses Pengembangan, Parisipasi Lokal dan Tantangan Ekowisata di Tiga Desa Kuno Bali). Denpasar. Universitas Udayana.
Trisnawati, Linda.2021. Sumsel Raih 8 Penghargaan Anugerah Pesona Indonesia Award 2020, Sandiaga Uno akan Datang ke Burai OI.Tribun Sumsel.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author (s) keeps copyright on any article.
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- We distributed the article, and any associated published material under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share alike 4.0 International License