PERENCANAAN GEDUNG SINEMA KELUARGA DI KAWASAN PULAU KUMALA PENEKANAN PADA AKUSTIK RUANG
The development of the cinema industry in the city of Samarinda and the development increased significantly. At present, in the city of Samarinda there are 5 famous brand places, namely XX1 Big Mall, XX1 Samarinda Square, XX1 SCP, Cinema 21 SCP, and the newest CGV Cinema Plaza Mulia. The number of developments in East Kalimantan, especially Samarinda and its surroundings was triggered by a considerable attraction from the public for the film industry, from children to the elderly. This gives the potential for regional economic growth from the tourism sector. Therefore, this potential needs to be maximized by involving the construction of the Family Cinema Building in the Kumala Island Region, housing and entertainment clusters, Tenggarong City, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, East Kalimantan.
This great potential is supported by the strategic tourism area of Kumala Island and the absence of well-known brands in the city of Tenggarong. In addition, Kumala Island as a tourist island that needs to be managed and benefited by the Government and the Tourism Department of Kutai Kartanegara Regency is an attractive tourist attraction for the surrounding community and migrants. Planning this Family Cinema Building will be one of the best attractions for the community, because it supports the family concept, providing 17 mini theater spaces, lounges, parks and other facilities. So the planning of tourist attraction development needs to be done in order to maximize the essence and image of Kumala Island as one of the best tourist destinations in East Kalimantan.
Mediastika, E. Christina.( 2005). Akustika Bangunan. Yogyakarta: ANDI
Mediastika, E. Christina.( 2009). Material Akustik Pengendali Kualitas Bunyi
pada Bangunan. Yogyakarta: ANDI
Neufert, Ernst.( 2002). Data Arsitek – Jilid 1-Edisi 33. Jakarta: Erlangga
Hadi, Rahmatul .( 2017). Perancangan Bioskop Di Kota Pontianak Dengan Fasilitas Pendukung Yang Rekreatif. 20-55
Indriani, C. Hedy .( 2004).Pengaruh Elemen Interior Terhadap Karakter Akustik Auditorium . 66-79
Kaharuddin & Kusumawanto, K .( 2011). Rekayasa Material Ruang Dalam Desain Bangunan Studi Kasus : Rumah Tinggal Sekitar Bandara Adisutjipto Yogyakarta. 8-15
Kartiko, Pandu & Sumaryoto & Muqoffa. M .( 2018). Penerapan Sistem Akustik Pada Ruang Auditorium Balai Sidang Di Surakarta. 65-72
Kusnadi, K. Wendy .( 2014). Studi Material Bangunan yang Berpengaruh Pada Akustik Interior. [Akustika Bangunan & Environmental Acoustics]. 57-64
Konsep Perancangan Bioskop, E-journal.uajy.ac.id.
Surasetja, Irawan. R.( 2000). Teori-teori Arsitektur Dunia Barat. 1-14
Tinjauan Arsitektur Kontemporer, E-journal.uajy.ac.id.
Yudistira, D. Michael .( 2014). Tinjauan Bioskop Dan Komunitas Bioskop. 20-55
Zuyyinati, S.B. I ka & Thojib, Jusuf & Sujudwijono, N . ( 2010). Penerapan Elemen-Elemen Akustika Ruang dalam Pada Perancangan Auditorium Mono-Fungsi,Sidoarjo-Jawa Timur. 1-11
Copyright (c) 2021 Bhanu Rizfa Hakim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License