PERENCANAAN PUSAT UKM DI PASAR SENI MUSEUM MULAWARMAN TENGGARONG PENEKANAN PADA SIRKULASI RUANG DALAM
Souvenir center is a place that is sought when someone is visiting a city and wants to buy souvenirs typical of the city. With these souvenirs can be a souvenir for relatives and can also be a memento of the city that was visited. The Art Market is a souvenir shopping center typical of the city of Tenggarong, where the city of Tenggarong is very thick in culture and there are various types of handicrafts that can be used as souvenirs. With the Art Market, it can awaken the economy of the surrounding community because of the existence of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) the results of the Tenggarong handicrafts with high selling value. Inadequate facilities and infrastructure, making the Art Market less well organized. There are no buildings available to be occupied by the sellers of souvenirs, so the sellers make small stalls on the edge of the Mulawarman Tenggarong Museum area. With these problems, the authors design a building that can be a container for sellers souvenirs with a neat layout of space, and also an attraction for visitors who come. By using an emphasis on neo vernacular architectural style, this building will look in accordance with the Mulawarman Museum building
DisperindagkopKaltim. (2017). BPS: Sensus Ekonomi 2017. Samarinda: BPS.
Ernst, N. (2002). Data Arsitek Jilid II (Vol. 33). Jakarta: Erlangga
Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia edisi Kedua. (1994). Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Pynkyawati, T., G, M. A., Hendarsyah, R., & Ambar, F. (2012). Kajian Desain Sirkulasi Ruang Luar Dan Ruang Dalam Bagi Penyandang Cacat Pada Kawasan Bangunan Ciwalk (Cihampelas Walk). Arsitektur, Universitas bandar Lampung.
Copyright (c) 2021 Nur Husniah Thamrin, Anna Rulia, Daffa Sega Maulana
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License