DESAIN MEJA BELAJAR ANAK BERGAYA TETRIS
Early childhood age is in a stage of growth and development both physically and mentally. In their activities at school, children who study at the kindergarten level need learning facilities, one of which is study tables and chairs. Sometimes these facilities do not meet the condition of the student's body, dealing with its terms of size, shape and parts. The impact of the mismatch between the school fascilities such asa tables and chairs with the body size of school children is one of the obstacles in the efforts of improving learning outcomes.
Tetris is one of the most favorite games that prioritizes competition among players, but still the players have to follows the rules of the game. This toy is quite interesting and popular among young children. Based on this background, efforts are made to solve the problem, one of which is by making tables and chairs for kindergarten children with the concept of the Tetris game.
In designing products so that are well directed, the Vinod Goel method is used with the stages of Preliminary Design, Design Development, and Final Design and Prototype.
The results of this design are intended for children aged 5 - 6 years, with components of chairs, tables, Tetris cubes and Tetris puzzles, with configurations according to ergonomics and anthropometry. The connection system uses a butt joint with nail reinforcement and glue adhesive. The material used is multiplex, with a shape of a tetris concept, a retro fifties and colorful design style with rainbow colors
Cahyadi, D. (2014). Aplikasi Mannaquin Pro Untuk Desain Industri. Yogyakarta: Leutkaprio.
Ghoel, V. (1995). Sketches of thought. Cambridge, MA.: MIT Press.
Girsang, M. B., & H, R. (2021). Desain Permainan 3D Puzzle Dengan Bentuk Hewan Khas Kalimantan. Jurnal Kreatif : Desain Produk Industri dan Arsitektur, 9(1), 44 -51. doi:https://doi.org/10.46964/jkdpia.v9i1.148
Halim, A. F. (2008). Pembuatan Apliksi Game Locked Tetris dengan Menggunakan Bahasa Pemrograman Actionscript 3.0. . (Undergraduate). Universitas Kristen,
Iskandar, M. A., & Cahyadi, D. (2021). Desain Wadah Permainan Scrabble Dan Ludo Untuk Anak - Anak Usia 7 - 12 Tahun. Jurnal Kreatif : Desain Produk Industri dan Arsitektur, 9(2), 116 -123. doi:https://doi.org/10.46964/jkdpia.v9i2.183
McDonald, M., & Dunbar, I. (2004). Market Segmentation: How to do it, How to profit from it. . Heinemann : Oxford: Burlinton. Elsevier Butterworth.
Playgroup, S. M. s. (2005). Playgroup. Retrieved from http: //www.stmarkschurchgillingham. co.uk/
Riyadina, W. (2005). Dampak Meja Kursi Sekolah Yang Tidak Ergonomis Terhadap Kesehatan Anak Sekolah Dasar. Retrieved from http: //www.depdiknas.go.id/
Copyright (c) 2023 Andi Farid Hidayanto, Dyah Juliani Saputri Nur
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License