PERENCANAAN RUSUNAMI RUMAH DIFABEL DI SAMARINDA PENEKANAN PADA AKSESIBILITAS
Samarinda has a reasonably high population, with 872 people with disabilities (2021), based on PPDI DPC Samarinda City data. It is challenging for persons with disabilities to own a home. Therefore, a residential building in the form of a disabled-friendly flats that can house a group of people in one structure is required, emphasizing accessibility. This building's design aims to create a flat accessible to disabled people by paying close attention to the building's exterior rustic architecture. This design method involves identifying problems, collecting data and information, and transforming them into ideas or concepts. Accessibility refers to individuals with disabilities. Government-mandated implementation of accessibility features in circulation routes and space elements with standardized dimensions. This accessible Rusunami also gives attention to the exterior of the building's rustic architecture. The use of red brick characterizes the rustic architectural style, concrete finishing with conwood, natural colors of materials, and designs that evoke a natural look.
Badan Pusat Statistik Samarinda, 2021. Statistik Samarinda Tahun 2021. Samarinda : Badan Pusat Statistik
Hidayati, A. N., Setiawan, A., & Apriliani, T. (2020). Kebutuhan Rumah Singgah Difabel di Kota Malang. INFOMANPRO, 9(1), 43-56.
Indonesia. Undang-Undang Nomor 20 Tahun 2011 tentang Rumah Susun. Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika. Jakarta.
Janah, S. N. (2016). Status Kepemilikan Atas Satuan Rumah Susun Oleh Warga Negara Asing di Indonesia. Jurnal Selat, 3(2), 489-497.
Jefri, T. (2016). Aksesibilitas sarana dan prasarana bagi penyandang tunadaksa di Universitas Brawijaya. Indonesian Journal of Disability Studies, 3(1), 16-25.
KBBI, 2021. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI). [Online] Available at: http://kbbi.web.id/pusat, [Diakses 21 Juni 2021]
Noviana, M., & Hidayati, Z. (2021). EVALUASI PURNA HUNI TERHADAP AKSESIBILITAS PENYANDANG DISABILITAS DI PLAZA MULIA SAMARINDA. Jurnal Arsitektur ARCADE: Vol, 5(3).
Soemantri, Sutjihati. 2007. Psikologi AnakLuar Biasa. Bandung: Reflika Aditama
Copyright (c) 2023 Zakiah Hidayati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License