DESAIN SARANA BAWA ALAT PERKEBUNAN
Gardening is an activity cultural ancestors which has been passed down from generation to generation that is on the face of this earth until humans are present. Gardening can not only be done on vast land but also in the yard of the house. The large number of garden tools such as sputters, chainsaws, sekateur, hand scrapers, hand forks, and machetes. carrying a special bag to make things easier bring the equipment is before the equipment is only placed in a backpack along with other equipment, so it must be unpacked when the equipment will be used. then often every time using gardening tools but after wearing it we sometimes forget to put and left behind after being used to scattered and cluttered everywhere.
Therefore it is necessary to create special means to carry and tidy up the plantation equipment. The design method used is collecting data, analyze the data, determine the design concept, create alternative design, developing alternative designs, to final design. To that end, with the "design of plantation tool bag", users can carry and store gardening equipment, with a more ergonomic design, and aesthetically modern.
Keywords: gardening, bag, take, tools.
Cahyadi, Dwi. (2014). Aplikasi Mannequin Pro Untuk Desain Industri. Yogyakarta: LeutikaPrio.;
Kasali, Reynald. (1998). Membidik Pasar Indonesia Segmentasi, Targeting dan Positioning. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Nurmianto, Eko. (1996). Ergonomi, Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya. Surabaya: PT. Guna Widya.
Retno Asih, Endah. (2017). DESAIN SARANA BAWA PERLENGKAPAN PISAU UNTUK DISCOVERER. Laporan Tugas Akhir pada Jurusan Desain Program Studi Desain Produk Politeknik Negeri Samarinda
Tim Penebar Swadaya. (2008). Agribisnis Tanaman Perkebunan. Jakarta: Organisasi Penebar Swadaya
Zaeniah, Suci. (2015). Perancangan Sarana Penyimpanan Peralatan Membatik. Laporan Tugas Akhir pada Jurusan Desain Program Studi Desain Produk Politeknik Negeri Samarinda.
http://mangkoko.com/ruang_baca/psikologi-warna-biarkan-warna-berbicara: 23 Desember 2016).
Nurmianto. (1996). Variable Antropometri. Diakses Januari 10, 2018 http://ergonomi-fit.blogspot.co.id
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License