PERENCANAAN ARENA GOKAR DAN RC CARS INDOOR DI PULAU KUMALA TENGGARONG PENEKANAN PADA UTILITAS
Lots of entertainment and game facilities that are no longer active on Kumala Tenggarong Island have caused a decline in the number of visitors each year, one of the facilities is outdoor Gokart Arena which currently in poor condition. The solution to increase visitor attraction and reintroduce Karting to the public is by planning Gokart Arena and RC Cars Indoor Arena as entertainment and game-themed racing facilities on Kumala Tenggarong Island. However Gokart racing activities have a negative impact on the environment such as residual liquid (oil) and solid waste (iron frame, etc.), cause noise and pollution and require good lighting for the safety of racers, therefore building design is emphasized on utilities, especially wastewater, natural lighting and natural ventilation for sustainability and comfort of buildings and the environment can be maintained properly. The application of the industrialist architectural style to the facade and interior layout through material exposure elements creates a unique character in the building with a rough and masculine look.
Daryanto. (2002) Teknik Merawat Automobil Lengkap. Bandung: CV. Yrama Widya.
KajianPustaka. (2013). Sistem Pencahayaan alami. 23 Februari 2020. https://www.kajianpustaka.com/23/12/sistem-pencahayaan-alami.html
Lloyd, P. (2009). Creative Space. Retrievedfrom www.catalystr-anchmeetings.com/ThinkingDocs/Crative-Space-by-Peter-Lloyd.pdf
Pamungkas, Adriansyah. (2017) Perancangan Pusat Mainan Remote Control di Tangerang Selatan. Tema : Structural Expressionism). Malang : Jurusan Teknik Arsitektur UIN.
Satwiko, Prasasto. (2009). Fisika Bangunan.Yogyakarta:Penerbit ANDI
Suratman, M. (2002) Servis Dan Teknik Reparasi Sepeda Motor. Bandung: PT. Pustaka Grafika.
Yeni, Apri Asni Bawameni. (2015). 23 Februari 2020. http://e-journal.uajy. ac.id/9228/
Copyright (c) 2021 Mafazah Noviana, Cisyulia Octavia HS, Rahmat Dwi Saputra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License